Download Juice TV For Windows
Download Bluestacks for PC & Apple Macintosh Computers
BlueStacks is what’s called an Android emulator. By that, it is a software program that emulates (mimics) the Android operating system. Bluestacks is free and powerful because it allows you to run Android apps on your computer, be it a Windows or Mac computer.
How to login to my Google account on BlueStacks?
1. Install and launch BlueStacks. On the first launch, it will ask you to sign in with your Google account, as shown in the image. Please click on the Sign-in button.
2. This will open the Play Store app. Click on the Sign in button again, as shown below.
3. After loading for a few seconds, the Google Sign In page will appear, as shown in the image. Enter the email address linked with your Google account and click on the Next button.
4. On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your account password. Enter the password and click on Next.
5. Now, you will see the terms and conditions for using a Google account. Click on I agree to proceed further.
6. It will ask you to create Back up on Google Drive. If you wish to do so, keep it turned ON, otherwise turn it Off by clicking on the slider, as shown below.
Then, scroll down and click Accept to start using Google services on BlueStacks.
NOTE: After you sign-in on BlueStacks with your Gmail account, you will receive an email from Google, informing you about a new device signing into your email, as shown below.
This is completely normal and you may ignore this email. This message confirms that your login on BlueStacks was successful with the email address that you had provided.
7. Now, you are good to start exploring millions of games and apps from Play Store and other services from Google on BlueStacks.